Alaina Bernstein, CPA, MST
Alaina Bernstein started her accounting career with Deloitte, Haskins and Sells in 1984. She assisted them in opening their Valley office and was given responsibility beyond what was typical for a relatively new hire. She then moved to Coca- Cola as their tax manager, during the time they owned Columbia Pictures. What she really longed to do was to work closely with small businesses and individuals where she felt she could provide a service unlike other CPAs. She enjoys working closely with her clients to attain their goals. This connection to her clients is why she loves her career.
- Managing and maximizing cash flow
- Building a profitable new business
- Funding a business
- Choosing the proper entity
- Handling bureaucratic filings
- Preparing and planning business and personal taxes
- Managing business and personal finances
- Developing internal controls to avoid accounting errors and theft
- Preparing projections
- Preparing financial statements
- Answering "what do my financial statements mean to me"
- Setting and measuring financial goals
- IRS representation
- Assistance in "how to start business the right way"
- Bernstein & Associates, CPAs
- 6520 Platt Ave, Ste 665
- West Hills, CA 91307
- Telephone: (818) 883-0363
- Fax: (818) 883-0564
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org